And we are...


WeLCoMe To ThE G-Uno's WoRLd PeoPle =) .

Hellew Reader

Time goes by so fast..tick tock tick tock


Made By G'Uno Crew .

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rayma 225.




Helew there viewer(S),m about to tell u a brief description abt my personality. Best known as The autobiography of Rayma225. Just so u know,the name,Ryma. =D. i danced, i moved n i even shook my arse off. yupyup dats wat i loved to do. other than that,i can sing as well..aint believe? try me..hehe.nahh,i just love to sing and dance.y? coz dey're fun,dont u think so? hee. Futhermore,i am so into fashion,regardless of the fact that i can design too.Japanese's Styles are my number one. Number two? u tell me? Ayumi hamasaki is my number one fashion icon. and ohh Vicky beckham too. Well,moreover,i can do different styles of dance.i didnt say ALL dance movements.im saying Most,u dig?

Dance seems to be a lot like ice cream flavors...it's so hard to choose just one. If you are thinking of trying out a new dance style, there may be a few you haven't even considered. i have a few list of my fav dance genres and the one that appeals to me is hiphop. There are many fun types of dance, you may need to sample a few to find your favorite.

i loved to hangout wif my lovers and friends especially this family of mine,the members of G'uno.We do have our ups and downs but still we loved each other to bits,aint we? My crew can dance from the traditional type ones to the modern type ones. it depends on wat is being requested. So yeah,call us anytime if u want this G uno crew to make a performance and stomp ur stage.all right now,i guess dats all now,im checking out from a lil piece of a short description abt my life. To conclude,wabilahitaufiq walhidayah,wassalammualaikum warahmatullah to u all. thanx for spending ur time reading this nonsense and quite lame story of mine. U hate me,u love me,up to u. just dont judge a book by its cover. are we cool? Well,I'm Cool. =D .Take a chill pill,peace and cheers. u feel me? and ohh, i love my bamboo =)


No comments: